Candidates are expected to have a minimum of a D grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science.
Applicants will be expected to work towards the NVQ Level 3 as their goal, which is currently the industry standard for qualified plumbers. All applicants will be expected to attend an interview to ascertain suitability for the course. All students will undertake initial assessments before starting the course. The course will allow you to gain a level 2 qualification in Plumbing.
What will I study?
You will learn:
- working safely
- installing and testing pipe systems and components
- maintaining pipe systems and components
- installing bathroom and kitchen plumbing
- installing heating radiators
- installing drainage and guttering
- installing sheet weatherings
- working with others and customer relations
Upon successful completion of this course students will be ready to progress to Level 2 NVQ Plumbing or Level 3 Technical Certificate.
For more information on the career opportunities available to you upon completion of this course visit the National Careers Service