At West Herts College we believe further education can be life changing. Together we can raise our shared aspirations, productivity and prosperity.
For students, we specialise in:
- Modern courses as the springboard to a job, apprenticeship or university place
- A supportive approach to developing practical skills in English, maths and digital literacy
- Professional work experience opportunities with more than 700 businesses
With employers we focus on:
- Ensuring our students have the skills local businesses need to grow
- Apprenticeship services tailored to business sector and employer size
- Work experience programmes of real value to employers and our students
For adults and local people:
- There’s a choice of leisure and recreational courses
- A range of professional development programmes
- Skills for life including ESOL
We’re active members of our local communities, contributing to shared projects in ways which make the most of what we have to offer. On campus we want everyone to feel welcome, with student life being fun and rewarding for all.