Prince’s Trust Team programme
If you’re not in education or are unemployed and between 16 and 25, you can meet new people, gain new skills and train on the Prince’s Trust Team programme.
The 12-week personal development course offers work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week, with the aim to gain new skills, uncover hidden talents, boost confidence and meet new people.
Local programmes are running for Watford and Hemel Hempstead from Monday 21 January to Friday 12 April.
Find out more here.
How it works
When you are on the programme you will be challenged to:
- Take on your own group community project, making a positive difference to the place where you live
- Take part in an action packed residential trip
- Get two weeks’ work experience in something you are interested in
- Develop your English and Maths skills
- Develop your interview and CV skills
View the full overview of the 12 week programme here.
How to apply
Apply on the Prince’s Trust website or please contact:
Watford Team Leader
Hemel Hempstead Team leader