Part-time courses starting January 2021
Browse our wide range of part-time courses starting in January 2021!
Whether you want to get ahead at work, change your career path or enjoy some me-time this is the time to level up your skills and achieve your goals. Discover our wide range of courses starting January 2021 and make a resolution to invest in yourself.
Discover the perfect course for you with our variety of courses in the following areas:
Art & Design
- Level 1 Award in Creative Craft: Stained Glass
- Level 1 Award in Creative Craft: Oil Painting
- Printmaking - All Abilities
- Learn to Draw
- Learn to Paint
- Simply Sewing
- Upholstery – Intermediate
- Acrylic Painting
- Introduction to Drawing and Painting
- Dressmaking for Beginners
- Dressmaking and Tailoring – Beginners
- Introduction to Upholstery
- Learn to use your Overlocker
Construction & Engineering
- Essential Computing – Beginners
- Essential Computing – Advanced
- Essential Computing – Intermediate
- Level 1 Basic Web Design
- Level 1 Cake Decoration
- Level 2 Cake Decoration
- Level 3 Cake Decoration
- Advanced Cooking Techniques for the Home
- Celebration Cake Decorating
- Valentines Chocolate Workshop
- Barista Skills
- Restaurant Cooking for one
Hair & Beauty
Health & Social Care
- Elementary French
- Introduction Spanish
- Spanish Conversation Workshop
- Elementary Spanish
- French Conversation Workshop
- Spanish Conversation Workshop – Higher
- Photoshop for Digital Images
- Digital Photography for Beginners
- Camera Workshop
- Understanding your SLR
Travel & Tourism
Our application process
You can enrol online for most of our part-time courses. Simply chose the course you’d like to book onto, the relevant session and then add it to your basket. From here you can fill out the application form and pay via pay pal, our admissions team will then be in touch to confirm your booking and provide your learning agreement.
Please be aware that the college will be closed between Friday 11 December and Monday 4 January, our admissions team will process and confirm all enrolments when we reopen. In the unlikely event that the course you’ve chosen is full, our team will contact you as soon as possible to offer you an alternative session or a full refund.
Some of our part-time courses are professional qualifications and therefore require a discussion with our tutors first to ensure the course is right for you. You'll know if you're looking at a qualification as there will not be the option to add the course to your basket. Instead simply click apply now and complete our online application form. Once you have submitted your application we'll be in touch to arrange the next steps.
A helping hand
We’re able to offer many students financial support towards the cost of their course fees, with many courses being fully funded.
You may also be entitled to apply for help with other course fees. You will need to provide evidence of your own income and/or benefits, but we can help you with the application process should you require it. Talk to our Student Support team to find out more and see how we can support your studies. Call us on 01923 812345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.