Part-time courses coming in January 2022
Browse our wide range of part-time courses starting from January 2022!
Whether you want to get ahead at work, reskill to change your career path or just enjoy some me-time, now is the time to invest in yourself by studying a part-time course. Discover our wide range of courses suitable for all abilities, starting from January 2022 onward.
Discover the perfect course for you with our variety of courses in the following areas, click the course name to find out more:
Art, Design & Crafts
- Level 1 Cake Decoration
- Level 2 Cake Decoration
- Level 3 Cake Decoration
- Asian Cuisine
- Pastry delights
Hair & Beauty
- VTCT Level 3 Award in Media Make-Up
- Level 2 Award in Skin Tanning Techniques
- VTCT Level 4 Award in Skin Blemish Removal
Health Education & Care
- Level 2 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Pre-Access to Higher Education
- Level 2 Certificate in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
Professional & Community Learning
- Acrylic Painting
- Introduction to Upholstery
- Upholstery – Intermediate
- Learn to Draw
- Dressmaking & Tailoring – Beginners
- Elementary Spanish
- Simply Sewing
- Level 2 CPCAB Certificate In Counselling Skills
- DIY Wedding Floristry
- Level 7 Developing Skills for Business Leadership (CIPD Adv Dip Human Resource Management) Semester B Year 1
- Level 7 Managing Employment Relations (CIPD Adv Dip Human Resource Management)
- Hand Tied Bouquets
- Life Drawing
- Photoshop for Digital Images – Beginners/Intermediate
- Essential Computing – Intermediate
- Introduction to Floristry
- Digital Photography for Beginners
- Introduction to Writing Fiction
- Learn to Paint
- Elementary French
- Camera Workshop – Intermediate
- Interior Design - Intermediate
Sport & Travel
Our application process
You can enrol online for most of our part-time courses. Simply chose the course you’d like to book onto, the relevant session and then add it to your basket. From here you can fill out the application form and pay via pay pal, our admissions team will then be in touch to confirm your booking and provide your learning agreement.
Please be aware that the college will be closed between Friday 10 December 2021 and Monday 4 January 2022, our admissions team will process and confirm all enrolments when we reopen. In the unlikely event that the course you’ve chosen is full, our team will contact you as soon as possible to offer you an alternative session or a full refund.
Some of our part-time courses are professional qualifications and therefore require a discussion with our tutors first to ensure the course is right for you. You'll know if you're looking at a qualification as there will not be the option to add the course to your basket. Instead simply click apply now and complete our online application form. Once you have submitted your application we'll be in touch to arrange the next steps.
We have added a wide range of online CPD courses at just £5 each, these courses are certificated by The Skills Network and provide great opportunities to upskill and add an edge to your CV.
Click here to find out more and browse our courses.
A helping hand
We’re able to offer many students financial support towards the cost of their course fees, with many courses being fully funded.
You may also be entitled to apply for help with other course fees. You will need to provide evidence of your own income and/or benefits, but we can help you with the application process should you require it. Talk to our Student Support team to find out more and see how we can support your studies. Call us on 01923 812345 or email email@example.com.