Looking to get back into work?
We’re working hand-in-hand with Job Centre Plus to bring you the courses you need to get back to work.
Our courses are specifically designed for job seekers. You'll be working on the skills and qualifications you need, developing your confidence and an action plan to find employment.
Plus we have a range of courses to give you the extra skills that employers are looking for such as IT, First Aid and Health and Safety qualifications.
Our courses include:
- Level 1 City and Guilds Award for IT users – to top up your IT skills
- Entry 3 City and Guilds Award for IT users – an ideal start for beginners
- Level 2 CIEH Award in Food Safety in Catering – an essential if you’re looking to work in the catering industry
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work – highly valued by all employers
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace – relevant across many sectors
- Level 1 BTEC Award in Work Skills followed by Progression into Employment – giving you essential job search skills
- Moving forward – find your skills and develop an action plan to get that job
- Brighter Futures – your personal planning workshop to help you find work
Please speak to your JCP advisor if you want to come on to any of these courses.
For more information call us on 01923 812345.