In this section

Disabled Students' Allowances

Disabled Students' Allowance is extra money for higher education students - the following information provides you with everything you will need to apply.

You can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs) to cover some of the extra costs you have because of a mental health problem, long term illness or any other disability.

You can get the allowances on top of your other student finance. You won’t need to repay DSAs. For more information and how to apply, please visit the YourDSA website by clicking here.

To start your application please visit