Just Talk Week
- 04 February 2019 - 08 February 2019
- All campuses
Monday 4 February to Friday 8 February is Just Talk week.
Just Talk is a Hertfordshire County Council campaign that has been developed with young people, and aims to make it easier for all of us to talk about our mental health, and seek help when it’s needed. At the moment 70% of Herts boys and 72% of Herts girls think it’s ok to talk about their mental health, Just Talk wants to increase these numbers.
Throughout the week this celebratory mental health campaign will promote the key messages of:
Find out more about Just Talk here.
If you or someone you know is having mental health problems, there's plenty of help out there.
- NHS Wellbeing Team - 0300 777 0707 (8am–7pm)
- NHS Herts Mental Health Out of Hours Helpline - 01438 843322 (5pm–8am)
- Minicom - 0300 777 0909
- NHS 111 - 111 (free from any phone)
- Samaritans – 116 123
- Childline – 0800 1111
- Student Support (West Herts College students) - 01923 812575 (9am - 5pm Mon - Thurs / 9am - 4.30pm Fri)