Enrolment at College
- 20 August 2020 - 16 October 2020
- West Herts College
- 10am - 4pm
We're still enrolling!
Are you ready for a fresh start? Whether you're just leaving school or if you've been studying at sixth form or another college, there's still time to enrol at West Herts College.
Term has started, so drop in to one of our campuses as soon as you can to secure your place.
If you're still undecided on your next steps, or if you're having second thoughts about your current college or sixth form, drop in today or call us on 01923 812345 to talk to our team and find a course you'll love.
In a single visit you can:
- Get expert careers advice and find the right course for you
- Find out more about GEM and GAP
- Speak to our expert tutors
What to bring with you:
- Your GCSE results slips, predicted grades and centre assessed grades - as well as all other relevant certificates
- Your Passport or Birth Certificate
- Your National Insurance number
- A portfolio or examples of your work if you're applying for a creative course.
We will be open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm across both our Watford and Hemel Hempstead campuses, please visit the campus that your course is delivered at in order to enrol.
Can't make it on to campus?
To find out everything you need to know, please get in touch by calling 01923 812345 or use our live chat feature.