Enrolment at College
- 20 August 2020 - 16 October 2020
- West Herts College
- 9am - 5pm
Apply now to secure your place at West Herts College. Once you've applied you'll be invited to enrol on campus or online from GCSE Results day - Thursday 20 August.
If you're still undecided on your next steps, or if you're having second thoughts about sixth form, drop in today or call us on 01923 812345 to talk to our team and find a course you'll love.
In a single visit you can:
- Get expert careers advice and find the right course for you
- Find out more about GEM and GAP
- Speak to our expert tutors
What to bring with you:
- Your GCSE results slips and all other relevant certificates
- Your Passport or Birth Certificate
- Your National Insurance number
- A portfolio or examples of your work if you're applying for a creative course.
We will be open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm across both our Watford and Hemel Hempstead campuses, please visit the campus that your course is delivered at in order to enrol.
Can't make it on to campus?
This year our new students will be able to enrol online from the comfort of home. To find out what you'll need and how to access our online enrolment portal, please take a read of our enrolment information here.