- Working Hours:
- Full Time
- Up to £27,540 per year depending on qualifications and previous experience
- Closing Date
- 24 January 2020
We are looking to recruit a full-time Senior Technician within our Technical Services team.
We are looking for an appropriately qualified and experienced individual to work within our Technical Services team. This role is based at our Barnfield College in Luton and the successful candidate may be required to work occasionally at our other campuses in Hemel, Kings Langley and Watford.
You will work as part of a team to provide technical support for both curriculum delivery and business processes. You must be able to demonstrate a good level of competency for troubleshooting in a second line role as well as having technical proficiency for installing, configuring and troubleshooting hardware and software in a network environment. You will also need the ability to diagnose, evaluate and devise solutions. You must be able to work independently as well as within a team and organisation, communication and time management skills are essential for this role. You will have experience working within a similar role with relevant qualifications.
- Good general level of education. A-levels or equivalent, with GCSE grades A-C or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- CompTIA A+
- Cisco CCNA (Desirable)
- ITIL Foundation (Desirable)
- MCSA Windows 10 (Desirable)
Skills and Experience:
- Project and delivery management skills
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019
- Windows 10
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2016
- Application Packaging
- Apple OS X
- Excellent Customer Facing Skills
The closing date for applications is Friday 24 January 2020.
The successful candidate will join the Technical Services team reporting to Mary Hinks.
To apply for this position, please click here.
If you would like any more information you can contact us on 01923 812333 or e-mail email@example.com.
WHC Group is positive about disabled people. If you need help applying for this role please contact the Human Resources team.