We offer lots of exciting enrichment activities here at West Herts College, including sports clubs, society's and talks from guest speakers.
Clubs and Societies
We have a wide variety of clubs and societies that students can get involved in throughout the academic year to cater for all hobbies and interests. Some of these include:
• Creative Writing • Coding • Debating Society
• Drama Club • E-sports • Film Club • LGBTQ Society
• British Sign Language Society • Volleyball • Table Tennis
We're always looking to expand our Enrichment offering so if there's something you would like to see added be sure to get in touch with our GAP team directly.
Enhancing your College experience
Every year a full programme of activities is planned to add to your College experience, making your time with us both educational and fun. These include:
- Talent shows and live music events
- Health and social awareness activities
- Workshops and drop-in sessions to help you improve your CV and interview skills
- Charity events
- Inter-College sports competitions
Have your say
Senior managers and governors regularly meet with student representatives from across the College to discuss important ideas. We pride ourselves on listening to our students, so make the most of these opportunities to have your say.
Boost your CV and university application
College activities allow you to meet lots of people from many different courses and have the chance to make a difference to College life. This looks great on your CV or personal statements, giving you stories to tell about teamwork, leadership and communication skills.
"College is much more enjoyable than school and I would recommend this course to anyone."Jonathan Folmer, Public Services Student