In this section

What courses can I apply for as an overseas applicant?

When coming to the UK to study as an overseas student on a Tier 4 Visa, you must be studying on a course that is at least Level 3 or above. The course you study must be higher than any previous level of study, or a qualification that is required for a particular career.

Related Questions


full-time students would recommend West Herts College to a friend

This website uses cookies

We use technologies, such as cookies, to optimise your experience on our site, provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. By continuing to use our website and/or live chat you consent to our Privacy Notice