In this section

How do I apply as an overseas student?

It is best to contact our admissions team by email or telephone before applying to check that you are eligible to study in the U.K, once the team have deemed you eligible to study, you will then require a CAS number from the college to apply for your visa. 

Related Questions


full-time students would recommend West Herts College to a friend