In this section

Can I go to university with a BTEC?

Yes, absolutely! An advanced BTEC is the equivalent to 3 A Levels and a Distinction in your chosen course can add up to 168 UCAS points (according to the new tariff).

Related Questions


full-time students would recommend West Herts College to a friend

This website uses cookies

We use technologies, such as cookies, to optimise your experience on our site, provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. By continuing to use our website and/or live chat you consent to our Privacy Notice