In this section

English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)

Improving your English can help you get more out of your life in the UK. It will also help if you wish to study further, improve your CV or apply to become a British citizen. 

Before you can enrol on an ESOL or English course you need to attend an assessment to determine your level. You do not need to book an appointment, however please remember to bring the following documents and your fees, as you will be unable to enrol without them:

We understand that it is sometimes difficult for students to prove that they have been ordinarily resident in the relevant place for the required period. The following are examples of documents that may provide evidence of residence if you lack the usual required documentation:

If any of the above is unclear, or you require further assistance please contact our admissions team on 01923 812345.

During your assessment you will need to be in College for up to three hours so we kindly ask you to make alternative childcare arrangements and not bring children to College. 

You can find out more information about the courses that we offer below. Please be aware that once you have completed your assessment and provided the proper evidence required, you will then be placed on the most suitable level of study for you. 

This website uses cookies

We use technologies, such as cookies, to optimise your experience on our site, provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. By continuing to use our website and/or live chat you consent to our Privacy Notice