Are you looking for an exciting part time opportunity delivering training and assessments for Apprenticeships in the Electrical Installation Industry?
We are looking for an individual with experience in the Electrical sector, who would like to share their knowledge and their skills with the next generation and develop a career in training. You will have an enthusiasm for using interactive and online learning techniques to facilitate teaching, learning and assessment.
Our Training Consultants in Electrical Installation will have various responsibilities, including:
- Delivery of Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours in College and the workplace.
- Completion of regular reviews and onsite assessments in the workplace.
- Working with Apprentices and Employers in preparation for End Point Assessments.
- Delivery of theoretical and practical knowledge in College and in the workplace.
- Regular communication, coaching and mentoring with Apprentices and use of College systems to support tracking of data and targets.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of apprenticeship frameworks and standards including gateways and End Point Assessments.
Joining our successful team, the ideal candidate will hold:
- Level 3 occupational competence-based electrical qualification and or a current registration of electrical competence.
- Level 3 Assessors Award
- Level 4 IQA award (desirable)
You will be joining a supportive team in excellent, fully equipped facilities based at our Hemel Hempstead campus. This role will have regular travel to sites and employers around Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire/London and surrounding areas with standard mileage rates.
This could be an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next step from industry into an education setting.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 3rd March 2024.